=IMPORTANT= NEW FORUM!!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Hello all, as we know gurl has already hit bottom, is no longer a safe plave because there are no mods and there won't be any mod, the place is full of technical issues plus all those pervs, trolls and spammers.

@brandneweyes00 and I have created a new forum, very similar to this one, a safe place for us girls to talk about and share our daily life. The difference between gurl and the new forum is that the new one has mods, it doesn't have any technical issue and the mods will keep away all the pervs and trolls. Also, some of the sections of the forum are hidden for our own safety, mostly the similar ones to Foolling Around and those, you must register first in order to see the whole forums and subforums!!

If someone wants to join us please send a PM to @brandneweyes00 or me, many of us gurls are already there!!

Thanks!!

I'm already there! I think some other gurls have tried to make other forums in the past but my.gurl wasn't as bad then as it is now. I know they aren't going to waste time or money putting people back on this because forums are a dying part of the internet, social media is where everyone is focusing now and wouldn't doubt if they even delete this section of the website soon. So if you want a private secure place to stay in contact with other gurls please message us for the new url!

I'm on there, and you guys have done a great job with it!

True!!

Hello all, as we know gurl has already hit bottom, is no longer a safe plave because there are no mods and there won't be any mod, the place is full of technical issues plus all those pervs, trolls and spammers.

@brandneweyes00 and I have created a new forum, very similar to this one, a safe place for us girls to talk about and share our daily life. The difference between gurl and the new forum is that the new one has mods, it doesn't have any technical issue and the mods will keep away all the pervs and trolls. Also, some of the sections of the forum are hidden for our own safety, mostly the similar ones to Foolling Around and those, you must register first in order to see the whole forums and subforums!!

If someone wants to join us please send a PM to @brandneweyes00 or me, many of us gurls are already there!!

​Thanks!!

​Thanks!!

​Thanks!!

​Thanks!!

​Thanks!!

​Thanks!!

Join us now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Do ITTTT!!! :) lol

undefined:
undefined

www.meatspin.com

​Thanks!!

Hey can I join also :)

@haylsn

PM me and I'll reply with the link :)

I've literally just made an account after reading some stuff on the main page but I had no idea the forum was inactive/perhaps maybe even being shut down? Guess it was a waste of time signing up then? Hannah

up

​Thanks!!

​Thanks!!

​Thanks!!

​Thanks!!

Thanks!!

Thanks!!

up?

Thanks!!

undefined:
undefined

Hey just signed up here and didn't really realize this place was dead and then I came across this post. I sent you a PM asking for the link if it is OK for me to join. Thanks, Kalina

Cherry Bomb:
Hey just signed up here and didn't really realize this place was dead and then I came across this post. I sent you a PM asking for the link if it is OK for me to join. Thanks, Kalina

I don't have any pm from you, pm me agaim to send you the link :)

beep boop irrelevant comment now :)

oh look the pervert is back
jeez, get a life dude.

This is probably the closest he can get to a powertrip

Obviously it's working since you both reacted lol

get off of a girl's forum you virgin loser.

Yeah man, you sure got us. You must be a mastermind. Must've took a whole lot of brain power for that one.

?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread