=IMPORTANT= NEW FORUM!!

Hello all, as we know gurl has already hit bottom, is no longer a safe plave because there are no mods and there won't be any mod, the place is full of technical issues plus all those pervs, trolls and spammers.

@brandneweyes00 and I have created a new forum, very similar to this one, a safe place for us girls to talk about and share our daily life. The difference between gurl and the new forum is that the new one has mods, it doesn't have any technical issue and the mods will be happy to ban all the pervs and trolls.

I'll make the link to the forum public later but for now, if someone wants to join us please send a PM to @brandneweyes00 or me, many of us gurls are already there!!

I'm already there! I think some other gurls have tried to make other forums in the past but my.gurl wasn't as bad then as it is now. I know they aren't going to waste time or money putting people back on this because forums are a dying part of the internet, social media is where everyone is focusing now and wouldn't doubt if they even delete this section of the website soon. So if you want a private secure place to stay in contact with other gurls please message us for the new url!

I'm on there, and you guys have done a great job with it!

True!!

Yup, remember that anyone can join, registration is free and we cover most of the topics you see here.

Join us today!! Just send a PM to brandneweyes00, Scuzz, Waterbaby or me and we'll send you back the link to the new forum

It's free!!

Bump :p

Join us now!! Pm me or @brandneweyes00 for the link!!

Bump again!!

Btw, where are all those girls who have asked me for the link, I haven't seen you there!!

Reply to Thread