Is Lemon Water good for Weight Loss?

I want some home remedies which helps us in weight loss. Is lemon water effective for weight loss.

Well water is good to drink whether you are trying to lose weight or not.? You should always try to drink at least 8 cups a day.? Drinking more water does help to keep you feeling a little fuller, so you might not be so prone to snacking or eating such a large meal.? Adding lemon to your water is perfectly fine if you want a little flavor added.

I've heard about citrus juice in the morning, it somehow helps but I'd lie if I say it's true, as I said, I heard it somewhere

I've heard about citrus juice in the morning, it somehow helps but I'd lie if I say it's true, as I said, I heard it somewhere

there are lots of different concoctions involving citrus that help with bladder cleansing, flushing the system, and digestion.

I got to know how we can loose our weight without going to gym as it is expensive as well as sometimes it is difficult to go to gym regularly. I gone through a website where I read an article about How Lemon Water Helps with Weight Loss. I usually refer this website for home remedies as they explains it very well.
So I am sure consuming glass of lemon water is more convinient. but also u need to check out your intake calories otherwise it won't work.

Reply to Thread