does he really like me or is it all a game?

=17ptI met my crush A few months ago, and we exchange numbers became friends and I confessed to him that I liked him. He told me he wasn't looking for a serious relationship and I was OK with that because neither was I, we continued to text, agreed to hang out and even had sexually stimulating conversations. Things were going well until a few weeks ago when he told me he couldn't be with me sexually because his heart is not into it. I was OK with that and he told me that he still would like to be friends because he love the way that we talk then a few weeks afterwards I found out on social media he had just entered a relationship with someone else. I was hurt for a little bit but then I realized that if we did get into a relationship it could possibly go wrong if things turned out badly, and I'm also happy for him being with someone else. But I'm also jealous because I feel as if I won't have time with my friend because he has a girlfriend. What do I do?

well you've already said you didn't want a serious relationship anyways...so what difference does it make?? Just be there for him as a friend and keep your optioons open for someone else.

Girl hey I just want say when it comes to relationships or whatever you going through ,if you have to doubt the guy then you know that guy is just messing with you.

Reply to Thread