relationship

So I'm a boy and I don't know what to do.
​so my story: I met this cute amazing girl on a holiday, and I started chatting with her. It was very nice, and at the bus back home I started to feel something for her. So when I woke up the next day, I thought I would never see her again. That day I woke up and the first thing I did was: take my phone and send something to her. A few days later she broke up with her boyfriend. Then two weeks later we went to the movies together and I told her I had feelings for her, she said she had feelings for me too. So the coming 2,5 weeks I was really really happy. But whole of a sudden, she said she missed her ex and she broke up with me... The day after she told me this, she had a new relationship with her ex.
​It has been more than a month now and I still miss her, and I still love her. I don't what to do... Everything I want right now is her. I can't stop thinking about her. Could someone please help me out? I feel terrible.

it will pass, eventually, although it might take a while. im sorry she did that, but rememeber, you are a person without her, and you got this, do fun things with your friends, go be social, take care of yourself, eat good food, excersize, and focus on YOU, everything will be ok

Reply to Thread