RANT: Gurl.com has Guys?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Is it just me or is that kind of extra? I came on here to talk to other girls my age ?or older about shared qualities, like feelings, periods or having a vagina! Like I'm confused. Two people who have messaged me are guys, and they're treating this like it's Tumblr with explicit extra stuff I did not come to see or discuss. This dude just asked me when was the last time I masturbated? Uh, who TF are you? Just get a tumbr account and go to those blogs, they live for shit like that. I'm just venting and ranting, but I didn't know if it was weird or not. I know it's a safe space for some people to learn more information about women but DAMN!?

I'm with you, when guys message me or friend me, I don't respond I'm not here to talk to guys.

I agree, happened to me too. Just dont respond and you can put them on an ignore list too.?

Hah, I thought I was the only one.
Well, to be honest I'm not supporting 'witch hunting' like banning every male being suspected. I'd prefer to have a separate forum where guys would be able to talk with us about whatever they need, or when we would be able to ask them.

But then...
A guy asked me 'bout my boyfriend's "size", and then sent me a pic of his own to compare...

I'm not an expert of Western culture, y'know. And I thought this might be acceptable here...
Well, you proved me wrong, you consider them perverts and/or overfed trolls too :)

Anyone who sends pictures of their junk is a pervert, even in western culture that is wrong, they are sorry individuals who can't get a girl in the real world so they try to get their jollies ?by grossing out young girls, and when you consider the fact that a lot of girls on this sight are under age it just shows how sick they are. These people don't deserve any kind of response just ignore them.

Guys are allowed on the Gurl board but if they are being inappropriate and perverted etc feel free to report them (don't know if it is really moderated anymore though) so also just put them on your ignore list. Also be careful of people who could be lying about their age or gender. Some girls have a problem with them being on these boards at all I don't really care either way.

@Iderrisai The same thing happened to me this guy asked if it was normal to think about size mattering or some bullshit thing like that, and then sent me his junk and asked if it was ok if I could give him my opinion. I told him I wasn't going to look at his junk and all and he was all offended (I reported him twice after that) and he asked me how big my boyfriend was. I told him why should he care, he's my boyfriend, and then this guy asked me what did my boyfriend do for a living like ??? Again I did block him but I have no idea if there was a followup on his account. Though his name was robotic or something of that matter. But if there are guys being inappropriate?then usually report them?and if they keep at it keep reporting them.

I'm so glad everyone agrees! One guy did send me his junk to see if that size was okay, like NO! What is wrong with you? You can't just post your junk everywhere like that, especially one one that's like an online diary/girls retreat. I'm glad I'm not alone on this yall.He also has been reported.

I'm willing to talk to anyone on here just not about sexual things about me or them like "how do you masturbate etc"?

undefined:
undefined

I THINK I KNOW WHO THIS IS?????????
If this is the same person they also asked me how big my boyfriend was and tried asking
me what I think about penis sizes and shit.

Like why do you even need to know what size is my boyfriend and why do you need to know
my opinion on penis sizes?????
The questions were really personal.

I had the dude ask me about penis size too. I answered his questions until he got annoying and then I just ignored him I didn't even report him or block him because I didn't care enough. LOL. Thats just weird. I remember when guys starting being more active on here a few years ago but they weren't being perverted. smh.?

Ok so the guy messages me again and he said "Hey, heard you were a cunt, is that true?" like I reported him again (third time) and it's just really pissing me off that he's still allowed on here idk?that's just me I guess.

There aren't any moderators to ban people, if you want someone to leave you alone you have to block them.
Guys on this website has been a consistent debate, usually it seems half of the girls don't care and half of the girls hate it. I personally don't care unless the guy is saying perverted stuff or trying to contribute to topics he has no business giving a guys point of view on.
I'd also like to point out that this is a public forum, you do not need to be a member to view anything on this site, (including our profiles) therefore it's really not a safe place. Posting links to social media or email address or any other information that links back to you is not a good idea.
Just my two cents.

Gahhh why did NocturnalMistress abandon us???? This kind of thing is at least what she was kind of good at.? If you got harassing PM's from guys, she was usually pretty quick to ban them.

Ok so the guy messages me again and he said "Hey, heard you were a cunt, is that true?" like I reported him again (third time) and it's just really pissing me off that he's still allowed on here idk?that's just me I guess.

Just call him a virgin and tell him to fuck off.

undefined:
undefined

You wouldn't believe it but I told him to fuck off and he called me a piece of crap (really offensive *rolls eyes*) and I told him at least I have better things to do in my life than go around calling a girl a cunt and a piece of crap?
?

I told one to fuck off once after he propsed that I watch him jerk off on Skype and he told me?I?was the one who was being rude and that "people kill themselves because of cyber bullying" or something to that extent. Stupid little boys, I tell ya.

I totally agree with all of the above yea the questions guys ask can be quite creepy.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE
TAKE CARE
XXXX

GURL POWER

I don't mind PMs I just ignore a lot of them. I have actually had some good conversations via PM in one or two cases because I say upfront I am not single and even if I were single I am not looking for a romantic relationship on this board. A couple have been OK with that and we just ended up talking about various things not having to do with flirtation.

However I keep seeing posts asking "how do I pick up this girl" or "how do I talk to this girl" and sometimes I'm not sure if it's a girl asking the question or not, so I don't want to "bust" anybody, but I don't think this is really the board for guys to ask for girls advice. Because at some point it just turns into flirting and asking for pics etc like everywhere else on the internet. Maybe there could be one designated area, "Guys ask gurls questions" or something but it shouldn't be the whole board. JMO!

Maybe there could be one designated area, "Guys ask gurls questions" or something but it shouldn't be the whole board.

That sounds great and all...but with no mods or admins around, we're kinda stuck with what we get.? Guys, pervs, spam...we just have to put up with it I guess until we all decide to leave this place and/or it gets shut down for good.

Oh I hope there aren't guys here. :( Not that I'm anti-guy of course, but I just joined this site and I was hoping it was a good place to talk to other girls. I'm not interested in talking with any guys here.

Oh I hope there aren't guys here. :( Not that I'm anti-guy of course, but I just joined this site and I was hoping it was a good place to talk to other girls. I'm not interested in talking with any guys here

The only one we know of that is causing any issues right now is "MadAmber" - so watch out for him.? Me and another gurl here are trying to reach out to the admins again, to see if we can get some sort of control back in this place.? The admins have pretty much abandoned this place, but for a short time they gave mod powers to a former member here and she did a good job for a while enforcing the rules and keeping creepy dudes away...but she has since disappeared too.

Thanks. I also received a PM with some good advice on how I could help make this site more girl friendly.

Ironically I also got a PM from a guy called Rob who goes by the handle Robotix. I have no interest in talking to any boys here. Worse though, they're probably not boys but fat, old guys who play with themselves talking to teenage girls.

Creeps. Why are there so many of them? :-(

?Thanks. I also received a PM with some good advice on how I could help make this site more girl friendly.Ironically I also got a PM from a guy called Rob who goes by the handle Robotix. I have no interest in talking to any boys here. Worse though, they're probably not boys but fat, old guys who play with themselves talking to teenage girls.Creeps. Why are there so many of them? :-(

well there's really no wya to keep guys from registering here.? Sure you can have whoever is registering put if they are male or female, but someone could always lie.? I'm all fine with guys joining and like, asking like a relationship based question, or asking girls for...maybe like fashion advice or whatever...but when they start being creepy and pming every girl on the site in an attempt to cyber or whatever...nope, that crosses the line.? Just ignore that guy who PM'd you.? Don't share any personal info with him either.

Ive only been on here for like a bit over a week and so far Ive either been messaged or friended by about 5 boys! It really sucks. I didnt reply to any of them and theyre all on my ignore list but seriously this is supposed to be a site for girls. If I knew there were so many creeps on here I wouldnt have joined :(

I got messaged by robotix as soon when I joined...has anyone else had that happen??

Let's frickin bond over pedos guys
( .? ~? . )

^hey, i tried

FYI
i have never seen a worse face

( o.o )

is that better lol

I got messaged by robotix as soon when I joined...has anyone else had that happen
?

he's a weirdo.? don't tell him anything in pm's.? join our forum instead...we created it because this place is falling apart and has no mods.? and there are no guys.? pm me for the link :)

I got ahold of the MyGurl staff and they banned MadAmber, and said they got some more control over the forum, so they'd keep a closer eye on it. Robotix seems to still be around has messaged me before, too. He's just a troll who apparently doesn't understand the meaning of the word "no". Trolling a girls' forum is probably the most exciting thing he's done since MTAC.?

I've just had a message from angelskyd saying he's a man and likes reading the posts. I feel sick cos I assumed only other girls were reading my stuff. I won't be posting anything private anymore. Im sensed I though I had found a safe private place to chat. 😢

Btrfly:
I've just had a message from angelskyd saying he's a man and likes reading the posts. I feel sick cos I assumed only other girls were reading my stuff. I won't be posting anything private anymore. Im sensed I though I had found a safe private place to chat. 😢

You PMed me asking for the link to the new forum and I already replied, you should totally join us there!!

I would be there's like no posts on the new site

ug

undefined:
undefined

There are posts on the new forum but you can't see all of them until you join

Btrfly:
I would be there's like no posts on the new site

Well, first off, it's a new forum, I created just 9 days ago so it's kinda obvious that it's gonna be a little slow the first days

Btw, this is?our post count only for the first week :) plus no trolls, no spammers, no technical issues...

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread