Hello :)

Just wanted to say hello!! :)

Btw, is it only me or the layout of this forum looks... weird?

Hello and welcome!

brandneweyes00:
Hello and welcome!

Thanks!! You're a winner for being the first (and the only) one to welcome me.

It seems like someone has finally fixed the layout but I've been waiting a long time for my avatar to upload, it's a cute avatar, great avatar, maybe the cutests avatar you've ever seen!!

Let me be the we second one to welcome on this sight, is it only me or has anyone else noticed that hardy any one has posted for day's, I wonder if the sight has a problem. And I love your avator.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

?Thanks!! You're a winner for being the first (and the only) one to welcome me.It seems like someone has finally fixed the layout but I've been waiting a long time for my avatar to upload, it's a cute avatar, great avatar, maybe the cutests avatar you've ever seen!!

Yes, it seems like the site has been fixed...somewhat.? Glad it doesn't look like a digital abortion anymore.

brandneweyes00:
Yes, it seems like the site has been fixed...somewhat.? Glad it doesn't look like a digital abortion anymore.

It's a nice layout indeed, dunno why the administrator didn't fix it before. I now need my avatar, I can't see it yet.

I loved the "digital abortion" haha

hmmm, I can see your avatar

brandneweyes00:
hmmm, I can see your avatar

It's weird indeed, I can see it on my phone but not on my laptop, I don't know what could it be, I'll have to live with it

Welcome Hope you enjoy the site,
Take Care

Thanks, glad to be here :)

Hi :) welcome! Love your avatar.?

Thanks and... thanks!! :) I wish I could see my avatar on my laptop, oh well.

Hey gurls! How are you guys? I would love to have your opinions on the wattpad romance novel?"Definitely, Probably, Maybe" on #Wattpad http://my.w.tt/UiNb/7hldX3K7PA
For those who are interested, here is the summary. :)

Sage Phoenix leads a simple life as a college freshman; she's a theater major and has a decent group of friends. However, one night at a Halloween party her life goes haywire when she meets the striking Griffin Marshall, an enigmatic young man with a very guarded family history. The instant the secretive young man steps into her life it becomes flooded with tribulations, manipulation, sex, friendship and secrets that some are willing to take to the grave. Nevertheless, Sage Phoenix was never one to go down without a fight.

Reply to Thread