Should I lose it?

Hey everyone,?
So I'm a freshman in college and I met this guy in band. We started off really liking each other and were very honest with each other. Then in October he told me he wasn't looking for a relationship. So now we were friends for a little while (and I avoided him because it was awkward).
Then, he invited me to his room where we made out and I got fingered. This has happened like 3 times since then (Jan-Mar) and I was so close to losing my virginity. He's a good guy, and he makes me feel good. He has never disrespected me. He just barely texts back is all. I really like him, and I know he likes me too (just not enough to be in a relationship I guess). He told me he had trust issues (idk whatever tf).
So I wanted to ask everyone should I lose my virginity? Everyone around me aren't virgins, and they actually made fun of me lowkey, and were cracking jokes about it! He already makes me feel good, so I'm in a dilemma. I'm also on Spring Break right now, so when I go back, what should I do? I kind of want to, but then I kind of don't. HELP HELP!!

You shouldn't even have to ask anyone. Your virginity is your choice and your business and only yours. The fact that you have to ask and say you kind of don't want to makes me want to suggest that you don't do it yet. Also with this guy in particular it sounds like you have more feelings for him than he does for you and sleeping with him especially losing your viriginity your feelings will likely only increase and or you will be dissappointed that his feelings won't change about wanting a relationship or things like that.?

So ultimately it is your choice but when you have doubts, peer pressure, emotions pushing a decision my personal suggestion would be no at least not yet until you think it through more and are sure of your decision for your own personal reasons and are willing to risk the potential emotional challenges afterwards. If that makes sense! lol

I'm not gonna tell you to lose it or not to lose it. I lost mine in November, I was 17. They guy was a much older friend of a guy I was talking to on and off. That night?was the first time I ever met the guy and last time I ever saw?him (until I saw him at a rodeo last night but didn't?get to speak). Honestly, I was one of those saving it for marriage?girls?who everyone made fun of me for being a virgin, etc.?The main?thing is, lose it on?YOUR timing. Don't let the GUY decide. That is something special, so lose it when YOU want to. I don't regret how I lost it, because?my fate?was in my own hands.

Thanks to yall for replying. I think I am going to wait.

Good decision to wait. I think you'd regret losing it to someone who didn't care more about you(enough to want to be in a relationship with you) Do NOT let the people making fun of you push you into doing something you're not ready for. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin. It's a very personal decision to lose or keep it. I give you a lot of credit for being in college and still be a virgin.?

Reply to Thread