Premium Memberships

Has anyone else realized that alot of us have randomly become premium members??? Or am I just realizing it really late? I just looked at my profile and it says I'm a premium member even though I've only made about 110 posts and I've been here for 3-ish years. I'm really confused. I understand Nocturnal Mistress, OMGitsRira, alegnatm, etc. becoming premium members from post count and longetivity of membership alone. Nocturnal Mistress even came right out and said she would moderate the forums! But I don't understand how or why you can become a premium member and what effect it has on your account.
?

just luck I guess, I mean I don't understand it myself but I know I'm not

It says it on mine, too, and I don't even know what it means. Maybe it just means you're a very active member?

WaterBaby:It says it on mine, too, and I don't even know what it means. Maybe it just means you're a very active member??

I think it's for those who have been here for at least a year. If they can change us to premium members, then they can moderate the forums and fix technical issues too.

honestly i have no idea how, but i have to agree with vestara we probably have to be here for at least a year so far the ones i see thats a premium members been here for at least a year

They just recently changed it. Most of us just who have been here for years (with a lot of posts) have donned the title "GurlGoddess." It does go by how many posts you made. So yeah, if they could change that, surely they can bring a moderator here -_-

I have absolutely no clue how I didn't see this thread. I just noticed my premium membership status today (yeah, I'm THAT observant, lol) but I have absolutely no clue what it entails, if anything.?

I seen mine as well and I was confused lol

It has been that way for a long time at least for me I don't know what makes it switch over (I don't think it really give you any benefits or differences)?
Though I doubt it is an actual person who is randomly updating the users on the site is likely already in the coding and automatically updates itself so nothing is being moderated by actual people etc.

Everybody is worried about the premium memberships and I don't even have those little squares under the avatar, not a single one!!

undefined:
undefined ? ?Everybody is worried about the premium memberships and I don't even have those little squares under the avatar, not a single one!!

I got 10 boxes on my profile and 5 on my avatar and am still a ItGurl ???
So I dont know the answer the ItGurl and Premium question sorry. :)

the badges "little squares" "boxes" used to be automatic too but maybe that coding or whatever was cut I havent got any of them for awhile and you should have a few already if they were still being updated as some of them are simpe like creating a profile, adding a friend etc.

Reply to Thread