Bra sizes and age

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Im 14 years old and 38c :(

good for you, thats a big size. i am 38c also and i am 20.

ehhh........im 15 and 10A (thats like 32A) :(((

Ok thanks it just seems like other girls my age have bigger boobs 

Well I'm 20 and a 32 B.

16 34DD

hah those are pretty big boobs for any age let alone someone who is only 14

I'm 21 and a 32B

No matter your age there is going to be women with bigger and smaller boobs than yourself it really shouldn't matter it is just genetics be proud of your boobs. Boobs any bigger than that are just going to cause back problems and a lot more unwanted attention. 

I'm 15 and I'm a 40 D or DD but I come from a big breasted family so.

I'm 20 years old and size 32 DD

16 and 32D. Funny story, I got sized as a 32DD at VS and I grabbed the wrong sized bra (32D). The 32D fits fine. Next time I go bra shopping I will get remeasured (Or I will just remeasure myself cause that just may be better)

16 32C or 36C my boobs can never decide -.- today was a 36C day.

10 36A

I'm 17, and a 34 DD. I might be bigger cause I haven't been measured since I was 14, but I don't want to find out I'm any bigger lol cause I can barely find bras as it is.

SuperBandGeek:16 and 32D. Funny story, I got sized as a 32DD at VS and I grabbed the wrong sized bra (32D). The 32D fits fine. Next time I go bra shopping I will get remeasured (Or I will just remeasure myself cause that just may be better) 

You can get close to your size and be fine, but it may be that one of them is right, or neither. Try measuring yourself before you go back. Really scrutinize the fit of the bra before you buy again. Once you have your band size, try a few different cup sizes to compare. If it's too small you should notice spillage out the front (not a lot but enough that there is an noticable transition from bra to boob). Too big and you'll notice it being way too roomy.

14 and 34B :o

13 and 34B\

mandakim:ehhh........im 15 and 10A (thats like 32A) :((( 

Dude. We have the same name. And bra size. o.o

Exaelia:

mandakim:ehhh........im 15 and 10A (thats like 32A) :((( 

Dude. We have the same name. And bra size. o.o 

haha cool.......maybe small boobs are an "amanda" thing lmao :D

Ive been a 36C since my boobs popped out hahah in my 20's.

miley99: Ok thanks it just seems like other girls my age have bigger boobs 

Thats because girls your age buy bigger bras that dont fit at all or stuff them.

18 and 32 B. 

14 & 34B :)

42DD and I'm 19. I was a C cup in 5th grade and had DDs by 7th grade.

23 and 32B
I use to hate my boobs and want them bigger because I have a bootylicious butt (as my hubby would say). So for the longest I felt unbalanced that I was lacking in the boob department while thriving in the butt department. Then I got into my twenties and began to love my body. 

I'm 16 and a 30D

16B I will be 12 at the end of the year 

Cs from year 7 lol :-D

20 and 34B

Im 14 and i wear a size 36 DD :3

16 32DD

19 34DD

16 (almost 17) and 34C

lol, i just shake my head when i read these posts... 18 and 32B. so some days i feel like i'm the smallest size at my job, or wish i had more considering i only wear push up bras, but given the option to change it . . . hell no lol. i'm good with what i've got :) i like my body just the way it is

14 and 34 B

16 and 32B

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread