Plumbing problems

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->=10ptHey, this is more of a plumbing question so idk if this is the right place to post. I live in Toronto and just bought some African Cichlids to add to my 60 gal tank. It is currently plumbed to a sump that is behind the wall in a spare room closet. It's possible to run 5 pumps running from the sump at once. I would like to combine 3 pumps to be fed from one single pump with a manifold. The highest flow needs to go to the display tank. The left side has the drain and right side returns the water to the main pump.

The pumps are magnetic-driven and I'm not sure if I should use gate valves or ball valves for better flow adjustment. I'm also not sure what's the best and most efficient way to plump up a manifold. What worries me, is opening a valve and the water won't flow into the tee because the return line will be the least resistance flow. I'd like to perform the work as clean as possible. Is it possible to do it myself or should I hire one of those professional Toronto plumbers?

Reply to Thread