Moving in Together With Boyfriend

Hi!
I have a minor something that has been on my mind for several days now. Ok it's kind of major tbh. The matter concerns moving in with my boyfriend.

We've been together for a year and 10 months now, about 3 months ago I moved to Holland after a year of long distance relationship (he moved a year before me, we both study here now) and we currently still live quite a bit apart of eachother, an hour and 20 min by train to be exact.

I see him about once every two to three weeks if I am lucky and I miss him a lot. He lives with his twin- and younger brother and I currently live with family, looking to move out soon. The problem? I would really like to move in with him, I feel we could handle it, whenever I spend a night or two at his place we have the best time. However I know he feels different about it, and even though he may not say it, it may also have to do with the fact that he lives with his brothers now and would have to pick between me or them.?

I miss him a lot when I can't see him and I really wish he had more time to meet up at least (I have told him this) but I would love to move in together even more. I can't stop thinking about it either. Is there any advice you guys have for me or anyone who's been through something similar? I would love to hear your advice.?

Reply to Thread