Dream Felt Real!

well today I felt tired so I went to take a nap anyway I had a dream but the thing about this dream it felt so real! I felt I was actually awake and I had to contact my best guy friend, I even knew what I was thinking. Than about the touch, I actually felt the physical touch of things no joke than the speed I was going as well. Than with my emotions omg the emotions I felt was so strong like the emotions strength you feel when your actually awake. I woke up finally a couple hours later realizing it was all a dream?

WELL, THE DREAM WORLD IS A SCARY ONE SOMETIMES RIGHT? HAHA IT HAPPENS TO A LOTTA PEOPLE, DON'T YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE. WHEN WE DREAM, WE ARE THE "CAMERA" OF THE MOVIE AND IT ALL SEEMS TO DEVELOP AROUND US, THAT'S WHY WE OFTEN WAKE UP WITH THE FEELING OF HAVING ALREADY LIVED IT IRL. DON'T WORRY, IT'S QUITE FUNNY BUT INTERESTING AT THE SAME TIME!?

undefined:
undefined

i dont think im the only one but this particular dream i just felt like writing about it?

You had a lucid dream! I've only had like three ever but they're so awesome! I'm never able to hang onto them for long. Once I realize i'm in a lucid dream I get so excited that I snap myself out of it and wake up.

I suffer from Sleep paralysis which is so scary but sometimes I can turn it into a Lucid dream which is so fun!?

?

Reply to Thread