Advice on hpv

A few weeks ago I found out I had hpv. I understand mostly everything about it . I have a high grade and low grade of HPV. ?I also have warts well had warts down there due to the hpv. Lately I've been really depressed . I've been sneaking to try to get rid of the warts . I'm so scared to tell my boyfriend . but from me and my sneak looks he is fine and we already have been having unprotective sex for 2 years before I even found out . I told him I had hpv. Never said anything about warts tho. That's not even my problem tho because if he ends up with them I'll explain and since I found out I've been using protection. So other then that . I've just been very depressed because of this . my coochie doesn't feel the same and what about oral sex? Am I no longer able to have oral sex ? And I've been taking medicine to control the warts . I got told that me smoking cigarettes could cause my immune system to not be strong and the warts are the worse and come back more when your immune system isnt so good. I got told to take vitamins as well that will boost my immune system. Does anybody on here happen to HPV and could give me some advice about it? Maybe how to control the warts as well or just anybody that lives with HPV and how they deal with it on a day to day basis. Its literally been making me so depressed just the thought of me having it forever. Will it affect me having kids? Will my kids have it when I decide to have them ? Like omg !! Its so freaking stressful and maybe I'm making a big deal out of nothing but this is scary cause I'm only 20 and I don't want it to ruin my sex life. ?

Reply to Thread