Chlamydia from woman to woman?? - please help!

I might have gotten chlamydia from this girl I fooled around with a while ago. I'm freaking out about it, mainly because I've since fallen in love with another girl and had sex with her, and I'm afraid it's gonna ruin everything if I've passed it on to her, but I won't be able to go to the doctor and get checked until next month.
The thing is, though, I'm not really sure that she could've actually given it to me. From what I've been able to read online (which is not a lot at all), you can't give/get chlamydia just through fingering. However, the girl I was with said she put her fingers in her mouth before she put them in me, and that's why she thinks she gave it to me. But I'm just wondering - is that even possible? I mean is that really enough?

Please answer if you know, I would really appreciate it! (And advice on how to get the girl I'm with now to not hate me if I have given it to her would also be very greatly appreciated, haha). Thank you in advance <3
?

undefined:
undefined

If you really care about her you best be honest. I believe if someone truly cares about someone else they have to be honest with them no matter how much it hurts. Sometimes it's just best to rip the bandage off.

undefined:
undefined

I think it'd be best to see if you can get a test done by a doctor before telling her. You don't want to cause a big uproar and it end up not really being anything serious but you also don't wanna just speculate without professional diagnosis.

Reply to Thread