Herpes

A few years ago I found out that I have herpes. I never told the person that I'm pretty sure gave it to me because I know he will deny it. Met someone a year later and I did tell him and ?he never acted the same towards me and eventually we stopped talking. I have kinda held back and getting to know guys that I meet because I just don't want to have that conversation and for it to come to an awkward end. At times I do feel that I will never find anyone that will be completely ok with the fact that I have herpes. I still struggle with the fact that I do have it and it's something that I will probably have to deal with for the rest of my life. Sorry this isn't really a question lol but I don't really have anyone to talk to and vent about it because I have only told a handful of people.?

Which form of herpes are you referring to??

Genital herpes

Herpes is a lot more common than you might think, and you really only have to worry about it when you have a break out since that's the only time you can spread it, not to say you shouldn't let your sexual partners know because you should but they should also understand that they won't automatically just get it if they have sex with you.
Obviously it's not always going to be easy because of the stigma around STDs but the right guy will be understanding about it.

Reply to Thread