How I got cured of HIV by Dr purity here in USA.

Most people do not believe the fact that there is cure for HIV and only herbal medicine can successfully cure HIV.? When I became HIV positive I was completely divastated by the result and all efforts to get a cure failed. I visited different hospital but they gave me list of expensive drugs to treat the symptoms and never cured me. A closed friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor here in USA. I was scared to contact him because of some previous experienced from doctors, she encouraged me and gave me his email I contacted him with the hope of geting a lasting cure, he assured me I was going to be cured in maximum of 8 weeks after using his herbal medicine which I got and used, to my greatest surprise after using it for about 6 weeks I decided to go for test from various medical centre just as he instructed I tested negative even before the maximum period. Herbs is far more potent and I advice others to opt for hebal treatment to cure major diseases and STDs. I advice you contact Dr purity for cure to any STDs as I am certain you will get cured and testify just like me. You can contact purityherbalhome@yahoocom for advice and help.

Reply to Thread