Help please..

My mother always told me "stop messing with these dirty boys, you're going to get something you can't get rid of". I've had Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Trichomoniasis. Not somehing to brag about but it's the life I decided to live before I matured. On August 4th I got a call from my OB/GYN and was told my pap came back abnormal and I came back positive for HPV, I cried for 2 hours and to this day it's still hard for me to cope with this news because I simply thought I had a yeast infection. The first thought that came in my mind was "I'm 21 years old at the peak of my life and it's already over, first with Polycystic Ovaries now HPV." I feel extremely guilty for a number of reasons cause one dude I was intimate with called me 4 hours after we hooked up and was like a bump popped up on his penis. I laughed him out because I was like STDs don't work that fast and we used a condom and the only contact he had with my stuff was when we rubbed my clit like it was lottery scratch off and touched his penis afterwards. Please anybody that has been through this please help, any advice would help so much.

Reply to Thread