turn on

what's your favourite thing that girls do that turn you on? I personally love listening to audios (sometimes ASMR) of girls moaning and breathing while masturbating, I'm straight but hell is it a turn on ;)

Laughing and flipping their hair, if I'm somewhere and I hear laughter and look over and see a girl flip her hair while laughing it is all that I can do not to run over and hug her.

?

I agree! ?Hearing another girl moan ?and breathing during masturbation or sex is a turn on ?to me too!

I do not know what is going on with my posts. ?Sorry that they look strange. ?Don't know what I can do.

I've listened to female asmr too and it's an extra turn on. I also find girls in sexy fitted dresses attractive

Can someone tell me what "ASMR" means?
Please and thank you

undefined:
undefined

Thank you for that link but I still don't know what ASMR means lol. The page is in German :)?

undefined:
undefined

sorry, HERE the wikipedia in english?

Lol I use asmr to help me sleep but I never even considered there were sexual versions of asmr!

it's amazinngg

undefined:
undefined

Cool. Thank you for that :) I wonder what an "attention induced head orgasm" would be like? I don't think it'd be as much?fun as a "hand induced clitoral orgasm" :D

I got a friend to whisper right in my ear for like ages and it got me soakin' wet

I'm straight but I've always thought that girls have nicer bodies than fellas. I don't know why I just do :)

undefined:
undefined

I know why lol. It's because we totally do :D

:D

I love ASMR but I've never thought to use it as a turn on or something to masturbate to... Until now...
And tbh, I never listen to guys doing ASMR. It just doesn't work for me, maybe just cause girls seem more soothing to me

Personally, when I see another girl walking around in panties... needless to say, gym class is rough on me.

When a girl wears a button down dress shirt and nothing else underneath except maybe panties. Good god!?

Hi,.There.I.Need.Your.Review.For.My.New.Blog,.I.am.Newbie.Of.Music.Blogging.-.http://iyyaka-nastain.weebly.com/.-

When.I.Look.Girl's.Foot

big eyes!

I good sincere smile makes me absolutely weak in the knees! I can't talk or even breathe when I see that kind of thing. A good laugh, good posture and a gentle personality are also huge turn-ons. I adore soft hands too. Okay I'll shut up now.

Biting their lips, especially full ips.? ?:X

Reply to Thread