am i in love with my girl friend?

My name is Jayda and have a friend.. let's say her name is Kate. Kate and I go to school together and have been friends for a while but recently we have gotten really close. not like "that" we have just become close friends. i don't think i'm gay, but i've never had a boyfriend. i've wanted a boyfriend for a long time.. i know she is not gay. I always look at her instagram and i want to talk to her. whenever Kate snapchats me i get so excited and whenever i know i'm gonna see her i get so excited and i try to look really cute and stuff. ?i don't know what to do. i don't want to be a lesbian and i definitely don't want to be in love with her. please tell me that i'm being crazy about all this and i am not in love with her

undefined:
undefined

@jaydababe1 Well it sounds like your at the very least your Bi Carious If your friend (Kate) is having that type of effect on you, Getting into any kind of a romantic/sexual relationship with a friend is not a great idea, bcause if anything goes wrong then you could very easy loose a good friend.?
You made this Statment in your post ^^^^ ?"i don't want to be a lesbian and i definitely don't want to be in love with her. please tell me that i'm being crazy about all this and i am not in love with her"
You seem to be saying that there is something wrong about being a "LESBIAN" Am one and proud of it, Its Not?something you can pick and choose. to be.

Reply to Thread