Too young for curiosity??

A few days ago i was casually disscussing the topic of my sexuallity with my gf, she happened to ask me how old i was when i started liking other girls and well im not going to lie about it so the truth and that i was 8 years old when i started to realize my preferance to girls. She actually kind of got disgusted when i told her.... is it really that bad? I mean was i really too young to think of other girl like that?... hmmm, what do you girls think, is there such a thing as too young to be lesbian/bi/trans??

I thought of girls at the same age. It was mostly crushes, nothing explicit because I didn't know much about those things. Why would this be different than a girl having a preference for guys? I think it's a bit hypocritical?and doesn't show a real understanding of sexuality.

A few days ago i was casually disscussing the topic of my sexuallity with my gf, she happened to ask me how old i was when i started liking other girls and well im not going to lie about it so the truth and that i was 8 years old when i started to realize my preferance to girls. She actually kind of got disgusted when i told her.... is it really that bad? I mean was i really too young to think of other girl like that?... hmmm, what do you girls think, is there such a thing as too young to be lesbian/bi/trans??

I don't think that's so weird. I wasn't much older (maybe 10) when I realized I liked girls in that way.?

Reply to Thread