Fingering another girl

Who has actually done it? Did she orgasm??

Have you ever fingered another girl's butt??

Mmmmh yess to all :)

Done it with friends kinda?experimenting, We masturbate togather a lot.?

Yes to fingering another girl

In both places Jess? Btw I miss talking to you?

I ment to say it was only their pussy, I would not do it in the bum, and I would not do it to myself either
XXX

i have fingered a girl's vagina (she orgasmed and squirted), but that's it.

Yes, Yes. and Yes.

yes to all

Yup teased her and made her cum within seco ds and round 2 she asked me to put a toy in her butt ..it was as amazing as it sounds lol

yes to all

No, I haven't, I would in the right situation though.

i havent but i definitly want to!! especially with my girlfriend haha:)

similarly. No, but I want to

yes :))

??and i didnt finger her butt but she asked me to use her vibrator and anal bead on her lol

Yes / yes / yes

Yes, yes, and yes and even more ;)?

Yes, yes, and yes and even more ;)?

LOL! That is the perfect answer.

...And same here. ;-D

undefined:
undefined

Adrienne 😮😮😮😮😉

Adrienne 😮😮😮😮😉

Yes...?

Haha nothing, I just thought it was hot?

Haha nothing, I just thought it was hot?

Oh, sorry! Thanks!

yes to all and i did it to my friends and it was good but im with a guy now but i still like girls so u can say that im bi

Yes to all three.

yes hell yes amd yes i get to play with my bbf alot as we are both bi with boyfriends and we quite often end playing with each other as when the guys drink they pass out early so through being bored and horny we play and she has a great selection of toys as she has her own place were as i live my mum and dad so i cant have amuthing like that at home xxxx

i haven't but would love to tbh

I've never actually had the chance but o boy do I have so many ideas :')) I really wanna sit round her and just finger her from behind while kissing her neck, maybe massage her shoulders as some foreplay?

yes, yes and NO

I have a friend (girl) and she wished to finger me last year (sometimes we sleep together in my room)but I was scared

Reply to Thread