Can you describe what it's like to eat a pussy?

I am a straight girl who is really curious about what it would be like to eat a girl out. I wouldn't consider myself a lesbian...maybe closet bi...but I really just want to try it to see what it's like. I don't know anyone who I could try it out with (Except a girl who is married, and I would consider that cheating on her husband) but I want to know what it is like! Can anyone describe it for me in detail? Like how does it feel, smell, taste, sound? Wha tis your favorite part of it all? How do you do it? I am so curious! Thnx ladies!

69 with another girl is fantastic experience.me and my bgf often get together away fron our bfs and just eat pussy with no fear of getting pregnant we are not lesbiens but we are girls who like girls

As far as the taste, you can always taste your own! Sound? ummm sounds like a pussy? lol?

When I eat one and how I like to be eaten out is full use of my pubic area, like suck my clit, put fingers in my pussy, lick my ass... use the area you have!?

I like my own taste a lot...but I recently had a guy friend with benefits tell me that it was unlike anything he had ever tasted before. He actuallytold me before hand that pussies either taste like chicken, beef, or fish. I asked him which one I was when he tasted me, and he said "I don't know, but it's unlike anything I've ever had before" so I am curious what other girls taste like, you know? To compare. I want to try eating a girl out just to experience it, but I don't have anyone that I could do it with...so I thought about getting a pocket pussy toy that guys use...and rubbing it all over my pussy to get my juices on it and then eating it out...but idk if that would satisfy my craving. LOL

I don't think that it would be the same with a toy :p
Don't you have like any lesbian or bi friends who are single and open to a FWB situation ??
If not now it will probably happen one day, you just have to wait for the opportunity to show up on its own.

As for how it feels like to go down on a girl you can always ask your guy friend ^^

go on tinder and meet someone! so many bi curious girls there, and it's easy to avoid your friends that way and only swipe for people you dont know yet.

I think this kinda misses the point. The amazing part is her reaction to what you're doing, especially when she gets close, omigawd.

oh Carrie! that sounds amazing! i would love to make a girl squirm and moan and cum so hard she shakes! mmmmmmmmmm :)

i finally tried it recently :)

so krystenanna99, how was it?!?!?!

Look, while I'm all for a good lesbian sex chat, this should really be in the 18+ section. This is so graphic and there are some 11-year-olds in this place. Thanks!

Reply to Thread