Your first leasbain exprience ?

I wanna hear you stories x

When I was twenty-three. A few friends of mine were out drinking. They invited me to go out looking for guys. I was okay with the drinking, but was not really interested looking for a night with guys. I was just kinda bored with the experience. So after my friends left, I wandered around and saw this lesbian bar. I went in just to see how things were. It was pretty much the same, except with girls. I stayed for a while, just watching or checking stuff out. Some girls asked me out, but I kinda told them I was taken since I wasn't really into the idea of doing other women. However, it was getting a little awkward, so I let the next girl buy me a drink. We talked then we hit it at a motel. Well since we were both women, I wasn't sure what to expect. I thought it would just be a little tongue play and stuff, but she happened to bring a dildo with her (I still found that weird). To my surprise, I had one hell of a ride with her. We hit it off the whole night long. Ever since that experience, I've found myself going out with other women as well. 

My bff and I are only a month apart and we grew up doing musicals together. Ever since I was 8 and my mom took my brother and I to a nudist resort (yeah told you my mom was cool lol) I've loved being naked as much as possible. I sleep naked every night (except during my period, and even then I'm topless), so whenever my bff and I would have sleepovers, obviously I'd be naked and it didn't take too long to convince her to lose her PJs. At our first sleepover after my first orgasm I told her about it and she told me she'd been masturbating for a few months at that point but hadn't told me! We masturbated together that night, playing footsies and something about being naked with her, hearing her moan, feeling her bare feet on my bare feet, it just overcame me, and I rolled over and kissed her. I didn't understand why I just wanted to. We wound up making out and masturbating all night that night. We said we were "practicing making out" for future boyfriends but I was really enjoying it as an experience and not just a lesson lol
So we did that almost every weekend for over a year, then in the summer of 2005 I had my first real encounter with a boy at the nudist camp. He was my first male kiss, he sucked my nipples and my toes and he fingered me. When I got home, I showed my bff what he'd done to me, sucking her nipples and toes and fingering her off. She then returned all 3 favors lol
Later that summer she was off to band camp and she'd gotten a boyfriend in the band. I'd encouraged her to go as far as she wanted with him if they got alone time. When she got back she reported they'd gone as far as we had...BUT he'd also eaten her pussy. This time she demonstrated on me and I came so fucking hard! I'll never forget the first time her tongue hit my clit! And then I did my best to repay her. Omg her pussy was heaven! So wet and warm and delicious ;) And you know what? We recently hooked up around Easter this year and her pussy still tastes as good at 24 as it did at 14 lol

wow your lucky.

Talia2009:My bff and I are only a month apart and we grew up doing musicals together. Ever since I was 8 and my mom took my brother and I to a nudist resort (yeah told you my mom was cool lol) I've loved being naked as much as possible. I sleep naked every night (except during my period, and even then I'm topless), so whenever my bff and I would have sleepovers, obviously I'd be naked and it didn't take too long to convince her to lose her PJs. At our first sleepover after my first orgasm I told her about it and she told me she'd been masturbating for a few months at that point but hadn't told me! We masturbated together that night, playing footsies and something about being naked with her, hearing her moan, feeling her bare feet on my bare feet, it just overcame me, and I rolled over and kissed her. I didn't understand why I just wanted to. We wound up making out and masturbating all night that night. We said we were "practicing making out" for future boyfriends but I was really enjoying it as an experience and not just a lesson lol
So we did that almost every weekend for over a year, then in the summer of 2005 I had my first real encounter with a boy at the nudist camp. He was my first male kiss, he sucked my nipples and my toes and he fingered me. When I got home, I showed my bff what he'd done to me, sucking her nipples and toes and fingering her off. She then returned all 3 favors lol
Later that summer she was off to band camp and she'd gotten a boyfriend in the band. I'd encouraged her to go as far as she wanted with him if they got alone time. When she got back she reported they'd gone as far as we had...BUT he'd also eaten her pussy. This time she demonstrated on me and I came so fucking hard! I'll never forget the first time her tongue hit my clit! And then I did my best to repay her. Omg her pussy was heaven! So wet and warm and delicious ;) And you know what? We recently hooked up around Easter this year and her pussy still tastes as good at 24 as it did at 14 lol 

This is hot, but too hot that I kinda doubt it's true. Well if it was, lucky you! O:

I was 15 and had gotten really close to a friend from school who was 18. We texted a lot and held hands and cuddled and one day she was like I think I like you and I said I like you too. And so we kept texting and a little while later she told me that if we were alone she would kiss me and I told her I would like that. That weekend I went over to her house and we were laying on her bed and we both looked at each other and smiled and then she leaned in and kissed me. She was my first kiss and I'm glad it was with someone I really liked and trusted. 

I was 15, a friend was staying at mine in my bed overnight. I was awake and thought she was asleep until I noticed her hand moving under the cover around her lady parts and she was breathing heavily. Her other hand crept towards my leg and started stroking my knee. I grabbed her hand and slowly moved it up to my lady parts. She rubbed me and I took over rubbing her. Basically we frigged each other under the covers and finished about the same time. It was something we never really spoke about but repeated on a couple of occasions.

My aunt wanted me to finger her.
And she did it back to me.

^ ?is that for real? How old is your aunt? That's kind of illegal depending on your age?

Reply to Thread