I am turned on by guys but don't get anything out of the sex. I can't figure out my sexuality.

I have had a few boyfriends through the years and have gotten kinda physical with them sex wise but I don't feel anything beyond boredum when in the bedroom and he is doing "stuff" to me. I of course fake it so I don't hurt anyones feelings but I just don't know what is happening to me. When we are kissing and am just looking at boys I am attracted to them and can be turned on but anything further is boring. I think I could be bi but I feel comfortable with the idea of kissing a girl (I think seeing as I have never done it I just assume I am) and being touchy but not having sex with a girl and I don't know if I have ever had a crush on a girl. I am just so confused. Could I be asexual? I just need some advice to be led into the right direction. I know I am not completely straight seeing as I have been questioning this for a long time. Hope this explanation makes sense!

I think that you should first take a breather, when I first realized my own sexuality I thought that I wasn't comfortable with various aspects of it. Then suddenly I didnt care and I became more comfortable with myself. I think that you just need to take the time to explore who you are. It may take a month or a year but just as long as you are graining from it. Time. You may be bisexual, asexual or simply just be straight. But it is entirely acceptable to kiss that girl or to go all the way with that girl or guy to really explore if you are comfortable with it. I hope this helps! -C

Reply to Thread