I'm attracted to girls

I've been thinking a lot about being with girls and if I'm bi or lesbian lately. I don't really get turned on by guys but I've had a couple sex dreams where I was with an older girl I know.? ?Sometimes I think about girls when I masturbate and I always have an orgasm,, but then I feel bad after.? ?I don't know what to do netxt, I've never even kissed a girl, I'm only 13.? But I'm afraid what I'm feeling is true, that I like girls.? Help!

First, don't be afraid. You are who you are. Many girls experience this. This doesn't mean you are gay or bi. I would avoid labels right now. It is important though to understand your sexuality. It does suck not having the support if you do realize your are lesbian or bi.

i hope you have figured something but it will probaly take more time still as i'm nearly 16 and still pretty inexperienced like yourself

I hate to say it's a phase because I HATE that, but at 13 it's perfectly normal to question your sexuality, and the comments above saying not to put a label on it are right. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the thoughts and feelings you're having. It's all part of growing up. It's no one's business but your own what you choose to think about when you masturbate or what you dream/fantasize about. If someone comes along that you want to act on those feelings with, well you cross that bridge when you come to it. Until then just have fun and don't worry about anything?

You are still young so you are still unaware of your identity. When I was 13, I also had a huge crush on some girl in my school since I studied in an all-girls institution. But when I grew up and got exposed around many boys, I never had a gf and I have only been with boys. Calm down first as it is completely normal to experience these things. Don't put a label on it and as time goes along, you will be able to figure it out.

Reply to Thread