i really like him but i don't know what to do, help!!!

??In my class last semester, this guy who sat beside me, who was cute, would put his arm around my shoulders and sometimes give me a shoulder massage, kind of being touchy but i didn't mind it. I messaged him a few weeks ago and asked him if h e was going to these events and he said no, but i tried to encourage him to go cause it would be fun. We were talking about which classes we have this semester, i was telling him that it would be no fun if he wasn't there, but he told me his parents are kind of strict but not too much. He's always near, my bestfriend is in the same math class as him so we're down the same hall and he acts all shy around me. But now everytime??we see each other it's awkward but we still say hey and that to eachother in the hallway. I really like him and i want us to get closer, but i don't know what to do, any suggestions???

undefined:
undefined

Have you tried asking him to hang out instead of go out-other then to the events you have brought up? ?If not do that. Do you know what he's interests like sports teams,movies and music? If so try getting tickets to something he likes so you both can go. If he likes a certain resturant see if you can win or buy a gift card and both of you go.?

i've asked him to hangout but his parents are strict. It's either his parents being strict or that he is going to hang out with a white girl.

undefined:
undefined

i've asked him to hangout but his parents are strict. It's either his parents being strict or that he is going to hang out with a white girl.

Hmm... thanks a lot for your answer

Excorts London

why don't you confront and ask him straight if he interested in you or not.

Reply to Thread