Long distance, soul mate finds a second love/girlfriend, what do I do?!

So my partner and I decided to break up a month ago because I have moved interstate and we're only 20 and though we love each other completely with our heart and souls there is still so much to live out as individuals and experience before we become the comited mushy type. We decided against the long distance thing because it's hard for both of us after each time I come back for a visit... that AND he found another soul connection that can help him grow as an individual at this point in his life.?
I need some advice on the following feelings,
what if these two hit it off better, Should I have not let her into the picture and lost my soul mate or is it just not meant to be?
Though I'm fine with people developing together, what if he doesn't want me back when he's grown up a little more, what if I stay a broken shell and never step up to his new dreams??
And what if i can't see that she's been manipulating him or something while I'm away and that that's the reason this drama has happened??

I'm in the same situation, only I'm the boy
​but, you got to be happy for him.
​It hurts really much, i know that,?but if he is happy with his second love, you have to let him go and be happy for him.

If this really is your soulmate, you will end up together no matter how much he likes this girl. As hard as that might be to remember, it is something you need to drill into your head. So for now, live your life! Stay in contact if possible, and let life and fate work their magic. While he's out there dating this girl, let yourself meet new people too!

Move on girl.

Reply to Thread