I feel like I've been single for so long

Hi,?
I feel like I've been single for so long (my whole life) yet I haven't found anyone that has shared an equal liking. All I have experienced is a one-sided crushes which bring my hopes down each time. I feel at the same time, that I am not good enough for that said person. I feel like I'm too fat, that I should loose weight before I could considered myself even that little bit good enough to date. I don't know anymore. Perhaps I just fall in love with all the wrong people. There's this one guy that works with me (I have a part time job), he can be so nice and caring then it just switches to cold then. I'm bothered by the fact that I cannot easily read his expressions, I like to...get some sort of feeling of what the person is like before I try to get to know them. The thing is this guy is now twenty and I'm turning eighteen in August. It bothers me that I think that he may be a little bit too mature for me but at the same time I don't think that I am immature for my age. Then there is another guy in my group he's fifteen now I think. I really like him too, I just find myself drawn to him for some reason, I can read him a little easier than I can do for the other guy. But I think that the fifteen year old guy maybe too young for me. Please help!?

Hi dear! I know what loneliness is. I hate it with burning passion. I've been single for over a year (since my bf cheated on me with my best friend). When loneliness is slowly killing me, I chat with guys on?http://www.cupid.com/flirting.asp?chatrooms?, but nothing serious. I need to get over my ex prior to starting new relationship.

Fifteen is both illegal and way too young for you girl so scrap him. Also don't be so hard on yourself, you don't need to lose weight for a boy. You're beautiful and shouldn't let something as trivial as weight stop you from finding someone. I've never had a boyfriend and I'm 21, that's basically by choice but I'm perfectly okay with that, I've relished my time being single and having fun. I think you need to focus on yourself before you think about pursuing any boy, I fully believe in the phrase that you need to love yourself before you anyone else can love you. I used to have terrible self confidence and think I was fat, ugly spotty etc and it's taken a good few years to combat this, but it can be done. Start focusing on your positives and continue to be friendly with this twenty year old and just see what happens. Don't put so much pressure on yourself, you're only young x

undefined:
undefined

undefined:
undefined

Thank you so much, I never knew how much I needed to hear that. My Mother puts pressure on me to loose weight, I know that I am not the skinnest person around but it just...gets to me sometimes. I don't go to her for my problems, I keep them to myself or ask my sister. Its hard for me to find motivation to loose weight when I get those comments. I will try to become more postive about my body.?

Exactly girl! Who is the one person who will be there for you on the dark nights & during your happiest times? It's you! Value yourself, you're unique, you're amazing and you have the potential to do so much good. Confidence is attractive- concentrate on loving yourself and trust me, your new outlook will rub off on others.

undefined:
undefined

Thank you

Don't worry dear, you are just 18. Life is there ahead of you ready to shower the ets things in life. In time everything will fall into place.

Reply to Thread