15 never kissed anyone?!

so im 15 years old and i havent had my first kiss, i know there are lots of ppl my age who havent kissed anyone but it just gives me anxiety bc it seems like EVERYONE is hooking up (making out not sex) in my grade and i havent even kissed anyone. i have been boy crazy my whole life so i've been basically dreaming of my first kiss my whole life. im not crazy about and says it needs to be perfect, ik its probs gonna be awk but i just want to have it!! i feel like part of the problem (actually probably the entire problem) is that im rly awk around guys, i dont have a crush on anyone so its not that i just feel awk. ik its dumb bc they're just a different gender and nothing more, idk why i just cant talk to them!!!! help!?

I was 13 and boy crazy. Don't worry, those girls who are constantly making out withguys will always be known as sluts. When people get comfortable with you they will find how amazing and responsible you are.

Pffft, ha ha :)
I've been alone untill 21 years. Started to find a proper guy then, two years ago. First kissed in the lips a year ago (my former dates was first and the last ones mostly). And have had sex for the first time just about a month ago. At 23.
Why?
Because I've been in a search for a proper man. Someone whom I will mutually love, befriend, want and respect at once.
Totally worth it :3

Try thinking this way: you are not alone, you are free and still untouched for your future 'Real' boyfriend. Be proud of it, not ashamed.

Heeeeey no worries!
Everybody does it at is own pace.
Me, my first kiss was when I was 17 and it was cute because it was with my boyfriend (not my first).
It was nice and I did it because I didn't feel pressured at all.
And the first time I had sex I was 19 and it was with my boyfriend at that moment, it was really nice because we where really in love
and we felt a lot of love, trust, confidence and he was like my best friend.
Don't feel pressured for all your friends and classmates, do it because you want to do it, not to be popular or to enter a group in particular.
You'll realize eventually that the person that really loves you and cares about you won't force you to do anything without you feeling comfortable to do it.
Don't worry.

Reply to Thread