17 and never been in a relationship/still a virgin?

What the title says- I'm 17, a junior in high school and I'm still a virgin and have never been in a relationship. I've made out with guys and have been felt up under the shirt and stuff, but I wasn't officially dating them at the time. Is this normal? All of my close friends except for one are in/have had at least one serious relationship and most have had sex. I feel like there's something wrong with me sometimes tbh..it makes me doubt myself and my looks/personality. I don't want to go to college and be completely inexperienced..any advice would be seriously appreciated!

Hey girl,

You have nothing to be worried about. I know everyone says "don't rush it and it will happen how it's supposed to happen", and I know hearing that can get annoying but it truly is the truth.

You just haven't found someone who you wanna be in a relationship with, and that's totally fine! Can't compare yourself to your friends, they also move at their own pace, so what if theirs is going faster than yours?

In 20 years, is it really gonna matter if you had your first relationship later than everyone else? No! It would be weird for everyone in your friend group to find their perfect guy at the same time.

So for now, enjoy the moment! Trust me girl, when you find someone to be in a relationship with, all of the waiting will be worth it:)

Reply to Thread