Never gets a hold of me

There is a guy I been talking to on and off since January. He stopped getting a hold of me late Febuary but likes all my posts on Facebook. Is he just not that into me?

maybe he wants you to say something first?

undefined:
undefined

I have tried a handful of times but he never replies. Is he not interested?

It could mean that hes not interested, but either way its totally not cool to just ignore like that. maybe try talking in person?

He's not that interested enough to get past the liking photos stage, always remember whenever you put a bait out there (which you did already) if he don't want to make the next move he's not interested on that kind of level. I myself don't like rejection but I send out baits letting them know I am open.

undefined:
undefined

Update..he has blocked me dispite giving me his new number. I asked him if I was a bother and he hasn't replied. What do I do? I do think someone is harassing him and going through his Facebook.

Are you actually thinking someone hacked into FB account??

undefined:
undefined

Yes I think that because one he rarely uses Facebook so he may not know I'm blocked. Two he was complaining he had to take his computer in but he fixes computers himself so why would he take it shop? I think someone was bothering him and he took it the cops.

Reply to Thread