The Ghoster Returns

Hey gurls,

So my boyfriend of 7 yers dumped me (after cheating on me) March 2016. I started hanging out with this guy I met on tinder June 2016. I really liked the guy--he still remains as the most attractive guy I've ever talked to, and he is hilarious.

Well, I made the mistake of sleeping with him on the first date. We were drunk...And I wasn't ready. I still felt like I was cheating on my ex. We hung out once a week for a month, and when I invited him to my family's 4th og July party, he started texted me less and less. He also lives an hour away from me, and he never visted me once...

Fast forward to three days ago, February 2017 and out of the blue, he snap chats me! We end up talking all night, and he says he wants to hang out again if I'm ever free (which I rarely am these days.)

We texted pretty consistently Sunday and Monday, but on Tuesday I texted him first. Then it took him between 1-4 hours to reply to my texts, when I knew he was just watching TV at home. It's not 3pm on Wednesday, and I haven't heard from him.?

So what do y'all think? I'm wasting my time right? Once a ghoster, always a ghoster?
?

Sounds like a waste of time to me? I dont want to sound harsh, but it kind of seems like he probably got bored or lonely and hit you up becuae of that. But as soon as he has something to occupy himself with he will probably just leave you hanging again... some guys are lame like that believe me I have had my fair share :/?

Reply to Thread