17 and never had a real /serious relationship

I'am so awkward ,when i first meet people because i'am nervous and always busy with stressful things
i think thats why im single. What do you think?

I think it's just because you haven't found the right person yet, which is perfectly okay. Everybody has their own pace. I've seen people in there or 20s without a single solid relationship in their background. In certain ways I'd like to think they're lucky because they've never had to experience that young heartbreak that many others have.?

Over the years, I've seen terrible people get in relationships and wholly lovable people stay single for a long time...It's all about chance, really. It doesn't say anything about you :)

And you seem totally adorable, btw. DON'T WORRY!!! You will find someone when the time is right :3 For now, just try to enjoy the perks of single life

None of us is anywhere near as awkward as we think we are. Confidence is attractive, and guys are drawn to confident young women. You don't have to be confident, you just have to make yourself appear confident, and practice will get you there. ?As far as being in a relationship, I'm not with anyone now, and being single is vastly better than being in a bad relationship with a dishonest guy. Hold out for an honest guy and a healthy relationship, even if it turns out to be still years away.

I'm 18 and I have neve had a "real" relationship.I don't stress myself out over it though, I figure it will happen when it happens. I don't want to push myelf into anything just becuase I haven't gone steady with a guy. I want to meet the right person and be with them for the right reasons, and if that means wating then so be it. That being said I do have hang out with guys. flirt, and just generally have fun. I figure the more you put yourself out there the less awkward you'll be with guys. You start realizing that they aren't that much different from you and they are just people looking for fun and connection just like everyone else.?

It'll happen when it's meant to happen, don't persue a boyfriend just because you want one. I'm almost 21 and I've never had a boyfriend and I'm not bothered in the slightest. Just relax and it'll come to you

Reply to Thread