i cant talk to boys

literally im so bad at talking to boys im so boring and can be kinda blunt when i dont want to be, but i dont want to be cheesy or anything like that i just wanna be like chill about it, help meeeeeeeeee

see them as your girl friends or try talk to guys with your guy cousins

Sometimes, awkwardness can be used as a super power. If guys you like see that you are awkward around them, it could make them think that you like them, and help the make the first move. That's what I do. Just go up to them and say- hi, ummm, so, what's up? Cool. I'm sorry, I'm just super awkward around you, (awkward laugh) okay, well I'm gonna go before I embarrass myself anymore. Bye. It might seem bad, but the more you do this, the better you will get at talking normally. Plus, if they like you back they might try to continue the conversation, which could be a tell. Best of luck! :)

I used to also be bad at talking to boys, especially the ones I liked. I would get all nervous and my voice would go very high (like Justin bieber before he hit puppetry high). Overtime though, I got better. Sometimes it was because I liked the "popular" boys. But now I'm ok with talking to anyone. Don't worry you'll get better

thanks guys:)

i have major issues right bout now and now that is to late to do something about it i cant relize the diffences bewteen the two heartache and moving on but whenitry harder ndgo thruw withit i cant relate whenthings aregetting to locked out with its you i trunto in myhard hour i cant go beyound the thought but there.im trying to decifer the message forget it ill move on. only in this letter i cant and i trying to lead with the correct foot. Shit i want to go Im all out of happys ending and ijust want to go homeim gonna start topackand head away butif you dont feel i should let me know right away. k Hey day. the fuck radio and the z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z.z. SleepyBYe BYe.

i know so do i
?

i know i understand

Maybe try talking to guys online and then maybe you'll feel more comfortable talking to boys in person.?

Hey lol I can't talk to boys period. When i try i get all sweaty and freak out. So you're luckey haha

Reply to Thread