feelin lonely

I'm just sitting in bed listening to love songs and I'm like 'I'd love to have someone to listen to these with'. ALL guys I know are just after sex and i think i'm craving a connection with someone. I want to be close to someone

tell me about it girl my ex boyfriend was only after sex as well but he didnt get any, but their are still few guys out there that isnt though just look for them

taebadass:tell me about it girl my ex boyfriend was only after sex as well but he didnt get any, but their are still few guys out there that isnt though just look for them 

glad someone else gets it, I don't know how long it'll be before I meet another guy who actually likes me for me

SweetSahara:

taebadass:tell me about it girl my ex boyfriend was only after sex as well but he didnt get any, but their are still few guys out there that isnt though just look for them 

glad someone else gets it, I don't know how long it'll be before I meet another guy who actually likes me for me 

I totally get, but trust me you'll meet one! After that it took me while but I was finally able to meet 2 guys so far that like me for me so far, now dont get me wrong i'm speaking to them as friends

My advice would be not to judge men entirely as a whole, as like us girls, they all have individual personalities. My friend (who is a lad), is desperate to have a girlfriend, but feels that he just doesn't connect with girls over here. 

Not all guys are just after the one thing, it may appear that way, but if we really think about it; they're just wanting intamacy and affection like we do. They just sort of show it in a way that doesn't exactly compute with our female brains. 

I donnot dispute your earlier statement though, some men are like that. And we learn the difficult way I'm afraid. Just bear in mind though, if you're wanting to have a boyfriend, try to take each boy that you meet as an individual, and not just catagorise them. I mean this in the nicest way possible. :) 

What age is appropriate to have a relationship? Also, I worry about the future years of love life, because I go to an all girls school, and my twin brothers' friends are all annoying.?

Reply to Thread