Men never seem interested in me

I feel so sad, never dated anyone or had a boyfriend in my life before at the age of 22. 5?4 and 120 lbs. I haven?t tried online dating before but whenever I am out in public, men never seem interested in me, never even return eye contact or approach me, never really hit on me, and it just makes me feel like I am ugly-like why can?t I get dates or find someone to even like me?

I think it's normal for nicer guys to not return subtle flirting signs out of fear of appearing creepy or of misconstruing signals and/or due to general shyness. My advice is to step it up a notch; instead of just making eye contact try engaging guys you find intriguing in some light conversation. Trust me, guys love it when girls show interest and by actually talking to them you eliminate that uncertainty that many guys feel regarding "was that look that she just gave me flirting? Better not jump to conclusions". I know it can be hard to step outside of your comfort zone, but that feeling of awkwardness is fleeting.

Reply to Thread