Abortion

So basically I found out I was pregnant yesterday and I've called BPAS and set an appointment. The earliest appointment was the 14th July which is two weeks away, and that's just for the consultation, ?I just don't know if I can wait that long. My mum has offered to pay but I really don't want her to spend her money. I don't really know what to do. I'm about 6 weeks pregnant currently and I'm not telling the dad as he was a friend I was sleeping with for a few months. By the time I actually get around to taking the pill I'll be almost 10 weeks and I'm scared I'll start having symptoms I.e morning sickness by that point. I also don't think I'll be able to get time off work post abortion and I'm just super stressed rn

It'll be ok, just take it as it comes. You might not even experience intense symptoms, so don't try to add to the stress with that. And besides, you won't have to deal with it for too much longer. If you're comfortable with it, let your boss know about it and let them know that you need to be taking it easy for a bit. If you're not comfortable disclosing that information to them, just tell them that you're having a procedure done, and that you need to take it easy. I don't know what kind of job you have, but if there are things you can do that aren't strenuous, ask them if you could work that for a little while. And as for your mom paying for it, you could take the offer and pay her back in small payments.?

Reply to Thread