Chances of pregnancy after multiple times of him cumming in me???

So my bf and I had sex 14 to 15 days after the first day of my last period as well as today which would mark 21 to 22 days since the first day of my last period. My period was from March 18- March 24 or 25. Today was the 8th of April. I do have somewhat irregular cycles. He cummed in me once last week the 1st and three times today. He wasn't wearing a condom and was deep inside me. Would my chances of pregnancy be high or low? We really want me to be but know it'll be a nightmare telling mainly my parents. What are ya'lls thoughts? Will i prolly get pregnant? And do the early pregnancy tests work for someone like me who often suffers from late periods not to mention the normal ones cause it could just come late but i might think im missing it?

Your chances are high.?

If he came in you 3 times in 1 day I would say you have a very likely chance.

Actually, I'd think you'd have a better chance of becoming pregnant on April 1st since you likely were ovulating then.
However, there's no true way to know for sure when is the right time to get pregnant since your cycle varies.?
I'd wait until the 18th if not 3-5 days after a missed period before you test.?
Are you and your BF aware of the consequences of getting pregnant?? Would he seriously stay with you after you got pregnant?? Watching Maury and such, I see tons of "great" boyfriends bolt.? Would you and/or he get kicked out of the house?? Who would financially support you and the baby?

up

Reply to Thread