What's going on?

Ok, so I have irregular periods, but they happen around the same time of the month. This month I decided to track it to the day, and it was 2 days late. But this time it started out with light brown discharge (which is new, cuz that's usually how my periods end) then proceeded to be a "normal" period. Then i noticed some tiny tissues that were grayish in color and didn't look like the regular blood clots i see during my period. The regular blood clots are there this period as well as the weird ones. I took a pregnancy test the day after i was late, and it was negative.

What does all of this mean? When I looked it up on google, miscarriage came up. I'm worried if that's whats happening.

Thanks for reading, and for anyadvicr that's given.

have you had unprotected sex before your last period?

Deciding to track your period to the date for just one month isn't going to give you the most accurate data you want. You'd have to track at least three months worth of periods to get a ballpark on where they start and end. my periods are pretty damn regular, and even still they can be 2-3 days late, or 2-3 days early.?

Based off of what you posted alone, to me it sounds like your period changed on you because your body is responding to a change that occured. It can be something as simple as diet, or some other stress-inducing event like moving, dealing with a loss of some sort, being excited/anxious/nervous about an upcoming event, etc.

also, take this from a stranger on the internet: don't believe everything you see on the internet.

Reply to Thread