When am I safe?

I've been on birth control for 2 weeks now. This sunday, starts my 3rd week. I want to have sex with my boyfriend without a condom (we've both been tested and we've been in a relationship for a couple of years).
I started my pack on sunday with my period. But then I went to college and changed time zones. I couldn't take the pill at the time that I used to because I have a class then. So, I just started taking it at another time (which I now know wasn't the correct thing to do). I changed times on Friday, so I've been taking it at the new time for about 10 days. Am I safe? When will I be safe if I'm not safe now?
?

I'm not sure about the time change, but either way, I've read that you should still be using a second form of birth control for at least the first month.

Go ahead and call your doctor and ask to make sure about that time change.

I honestly wouldn't risk it for another couple of weeks.?

I think what WB said is right. It's at least a full month. :). Almost there :)

I think you should count the month from the new time zone pill! Also, why is it a problem to take a pill during or right after class? : )

undefined:
undefined

Thank you, the?information with the prescription said 7 days would be okay. So, I just assumed.

Reply to Thread