Has this happened to anyone else?

I don't have insurance and I can't afford to go to the doctor until at least August. ?I just want to know if anyone else has had periods lasting 4 weeks or longer? ?Since February I've had my periods last weeks on end with only a week or so before starting my period again. ?I can't stop bleeding. ?some days are heavier then others, but it's almost July and nothing has changed. ?I can't get any birth control without a prescription and I can't go to the doctor yet. ?I've recently gaine a lot of weight and I think that has something to do with it. ?I've always had normal periods ever 28 days and last May was my last normal period. ?After May 2015, I didn't get a period till July 20, then in October 15, then Jan 15, Feb 8-March 11 then April 12-29 then May 14-28, and June 5th and still going.

I have, but that was because of the birth control I was taking at the time.

Try finding a free clinic around your area until you can make an actual appointment. You could develop anemia from all of that bleeding.?

I had. My Gyn recommended Overal - L . But do not take any medicines without medical supervision.

I would do as mistress said, I think that is the best bet, just to have someone look at it with you!

Ive had long periods that have laste more than 9 months and gained alot of weight but that was because of the birth control I was taking, you should go see someone (a free clinic) if you can.

Reply to Thread