Do teenage girls masturbate too??

Yeah, so i'm a guy, and i'm just wondering a couple of things:

1. Yeah, so, do teenage girls get horny like boys do??
2. Do they actually masturbate??
3. How old (on average) are girls when they begin to get sexual urges and start masturbation??
4. How often do they do this??
5. DO the innocent looking girls masturbate too?? (e.g, ones that don't really ware that much makeup, and stuff) - U know what I mean!

Yeah, I guess i'm asking this cause i'm really curious!
I know that in today's society, it's a well known and expected that boys do it. But u never expect girls to do it. Even the innocent looking ones!

Please answer girls cause i'm really curious about this!.

Thanks.

1. Yeah, so, do teenage girls get horny like boys do???Im not sure why some people think that girls dont masturbate, whether teenager or not. I was an extremely horny teenager and masturbated just like everyone else, sometimes several times a day, and sometimes not. We are sexual being just as much as boys.?
2. Do they actually masturbate?? yes of course, we get the same urges to relieve sexual tension just like boys do.?
3. How old (on average) are girls when they begin to get sexual urges and start masturbation?? This is different for everyone just like boys. Boys dont all start at the same time and they dont all do it the same amount, and neither do girls i guess. Most every girl ive been friends with have all masturbated. Some start really young like way before puberty, some start right at pubery, and im sure there are some who dont start til after puberty if they havent learned how to do it yet.?
4. How often do they do this?? Just like boys, we all do it different amounts at different times.?
5. DO the innocent looking girls masturbate too?? (e.g, ones that don't really ware that much makeup, and stuff) - U know what I mean! The so-called innocent girls are still sexual beings. They might not run around talking about it but the same hormones are in effect and yes the girls you might thin are not sexual are still human beings and need to rub one out for lack of better words

undefined:
undefined

Thank you for your answers and your time ;)

of course yes, it's normal?

Well, speaking for myself, yes - I love it..

Reply to Thread