Personal experience: when did you do it the most>

Im just curious when other people started masturating??
I started masturbating when i was like 9 or 10, though didnt realize what i was actually doing, but by the time i was 13 til the age 15 I pretty much did it all the time. I easily did it up to 5 times day. side note

It's totally normal to do it more times at a young age, mainly when we discover it. It's also because the older we become the more responsibilities we get and less the time we can dedicate to ourselves

I start doing it amat age 13, so at the beginig i was doing it like 1-2 timea a week because i feel kinda guilty. But after that feeling disapeared i do it at least twice a day or whenever i want to.

i was exploring at around 10 too but it wasn't really masturbating i guess, more like "oh that feels nice when i touch there". when i was 12 i got more had my first orgasm from just experimenting more and after that i did it a lot each day. nowadays it's mostly once a day before? going to bed, sometimes twice when i have the time to do it.

I do know what you mean Just.beth, I dont think i knew what i was doing, only that it felt good. This is super embarrassing but until i was 13 i mostly humped a pillow i had just because it felt good, wasnt really sure why. Natali, i definitely know what youre saying about the guilty feeling when you first started. The overwhemling feeling made me feel like i was doing something i wasnt suposed to be doing haha

yup definitely when i was younger, like 12/13.

Between 14 and 15 was usually at least twice a day

I started at 12 but at 13 I started doing it almost daily.?

It seems like most people started around similar times?but wow it seems like i was doing it a lot more frequently. Haha makes me wonder why i was doing it so much more now?

Hmm... thanks a lot for your answer

Excorts London

I stated aroud I was 8 years old but in that time I didn't knew what I was doing!!...is stupid but lately I usually masturbated while I played fashion games dressing the dolls in a very provocative form XD .... Now I do it aroud once at month.

I started masturbating when I was like 12, now I masturbate daily, after school if I am home alone, but mostly in my bed before sleeping. Once I did it 3 times it was saturday rainy day and I was home alone most of the time

When I'm Boread And Alone In My Bedroom I Use My Vibrator

Some Vibrator will help you in the bedroom-https://buysextoysonline.co.uk/vibrators/

Hi Andante, your experience sounds similar to how i was when i was at that time as well. I pretty much came home from school, had a snnack, and then went to my room, except i think i was just doing it more often. Some days i was doing it 5 times but minimum 2 or 3 times

I remember being curious about the stuff inside my panties and exploring my bits already when I was 9 or 10 but it doesn't really count as masturbation, it was more just curious looking and touching. I discovered masturbation for real when I was 11 years old and then in matter of days I was totally hooked :) All the way ever since I've done it 2 or 3 times per day, sometimes even more.. I'm 14 now and I still love it and could not stop even if I wanted.. So, I guess that means I do it the most right now :)

I had my first orgasm when I was 9 - I had no idea what I was doing, I just was lying on my bed one day in shorts and a T shirt, rubbing the general area, which felt nice and suddenly, bang - wow. I had no idea what it was but knew I liked it and I wanted more.... over the 4 years between then and now, I have perfected how I do it and now I can almost orgasm to order....

i have been masturbating ever since...

I have never been caught - yet - but I am sure my mum knows what I do, I think my younger sister suspects too....

When I first discovered masturbation I was seriously hooked. I did it at least twice a day for a good long while in my early-mid teen years. I've slowed down a lot now but I still enjoy it. I doubt I'll ever give it up.

I discovered it when I was 11 and immediately wanted more (once I realized it wasn't something bad for me). I used to feel guilty but I still got into the habit and now it helps me a lot when I feel stressed out (or just for fun).

Reply to Thread