Masturbating on Skype during Long DIstance Relationship

So I am 18 years old and have been in a relationship with this guy for almost one and a half year now, currently we've been long distance for approximately 10 months (and will be back on one continent in 2 months!)?

We lost our virginity to eachother about a year ago and during our long distance situation atm we skype about once every two weeks and masturbate together, however, I often have trouble getting myself to orgasm, I have faked it before, something I promised him I'd never do again. But today's skype ended in me being unable to orgasm yet again and it was so humiliating for me that I even cried.

I wonder if there are any other girls out there who have the same issues. I masturbate by myself just fine, but getting myself to come with him watching is somehow isanely hard. Can any of you relate and do any of you have tips or advice for me??

Thanks?

It happens to the best of us. Maybe you were distracted by something or just trying too hard so it just didn't happen. I normally am not a big fan of this because it can end up in the wrong hands, but you said you orgasm fine when he's not watching so how about recording yourself and sending it to him? That way it's just you and a camera, no distractions?

I agree with Sammy You are just trying too hard to please your please your BF and putting yourself under so much pressure and that's?having a negative effect on your ability to orgasm. I hope you can get things get things sorted out, Also be careful about doing sexual stuff on a webcam as you have no control as to who may see it, and the same goes for sendings recordings.

Reply to Thread