At a young age

Hey ladies!! When you were younger, did you guys ever "play doctor" with your friends and see their private parts? I don't know if this was normal or not but I remember doing this when I was little.?

yea I did this too with my friends, most people I know have done it actually, I think it's normal.?

Yea I did that. For some reason we did it in secret, hid behind a chair, which in hindsight wasn't very secret at all.

Kind of weird isn't it? Why did we call it "Playing Doctor"? I guess we were just imitating what the doctor did? Maybe we were just curious?

Its a fairly normal activity? Not particularly playing doctor.? Had other names. Showsy Touchy for instance.

hey yeah i also remember playing "doctor" or a game called catchy kissy or sometimes more than a kiss with my girlfriends and a few of the boys from the street i grew up i thought it was just me that had done this xx michelle xx

I never done it tbh but I think it's kinda normal, at a young age we're still innocent and it could've been only a game or maybe curiosity to know what they looked like, which it's totally normal anyway.

Sure we did that. I think its a natural thing and i loved both... being examined and examine others. boys as well as girls.

when I was younger my friend and I loved playing 'doctor'. looking back at it, we were only seven at the time, we shouldn't have done a lot of what we did on our play dates. She would always stick this large pen I had into my vagina and I would return the favour :') I also remember her sucking on my non existent boob and putting her tounge on my cilt. it was very extreme :'))) would love to see her again lmao

me and my friends would do that too, mostly at sleepovers. it was mostly just looking at each other, not a lot of touching. i agree that it's probably normal to be curious about others at some point.

undefined:
undefined

@notyourbabe: So cool thats exactly what i did with a friend. we didnt really know what we were doing but sticking our fingers into our hols just felt good :) and tongue.... mmmmmh!

undefined:
undefined

@gypsygurl I love tounge so. much. I love the sound? I haven't had it in about 2 years :((( I'm trying to get super flexible so I can get down there :'))))

undefined:
undefined

@Nnotyourbabe: No tongue in 2 years? Omg I would die! 2 weeks would even be too much.
So you wanna lick yourself? Wow ive seen that in a movie clip only

undefined:
undefined

@gypsygurl yeah, my sexual life has been kinda dry recently...literally :') yeah the self tounge thing is difficult but I'm getting there! :')) the feeling of having pruned up fingers all in there is pretty similar for me and very much heaven?

Reply to Thread