Masturbating during period

Do any of you ladies masturbate while you are on your period. If, so what methods do you use?

I do...I rub my clit which is what I normally do anyways.

In the shower or through my panties.

During a period when I had a flow I mbated in the shower or after I changed a tampon. But now that I have had a Skyla since June I only spot during my peroid.

I usually just put in a tampon and do what I usually do just without penetration. I like to rub my clit and play with my nipples, sometimes I hump things too. I did stain a pillow once because the tampon wasn't in quite right, but usually it's fine.

I usually don't...would just not rather deal with it and the mess.? However, every once in a while I will just lightly rub my clit until I come.

@brandneweyes00

I can relate to that. When on my period it's usually a 'stop the presses' type situation as I don't want to deal with the grossness. But there is just sometimes when you absolutely have to (or u get really in mood for no reason when your on it). So it's less messy if you do it the way u described since the "result" is all u really need and want anyways.

yes but in the shower only

Only if the urgency is too great and only in the shower with the detachable shower

Shower sounds like a good way if you're desperate to mbate, I'll have to try that next time...

I just rub through my underwear. I used to do it that way a lot when i was younger so im used to it.

I get more horny when on my period. At first I didn't do it, but I started to. I usually do it in the shower.

In the shower normally. Good for easing cramps & pains.

never done, but want to try it

Same as Evvy, I just started doing it and in the shower most of the time.

I usually just rub my clit during my period if I have to do it, but generally I'm not in the mood during my period. I do a lot of nipple play during that time too.?

As i am someone who seems to be horny every day, there is no real way that i could go a whole week without masturbating so i usually just rub my clit and then wash my hands after to clear away the blood

Reply to Thread