Multiple orgasms

Have you ever had one of those days where no matter how many times you masturbate, you still want more?

I think my record is four orgasms in one day, I'm curious to see what other girls records are. :)

Mine was 6 ;) yeah basically spent the whole day touching myself lol?

40, but I can have true multiple orgasms. Sometimes after I orgasm I can have another one in less than a minute, so sometimes they add up quickly :). With that said, that day was an outlier haha. A typical "high orgasm count day" for me is 15-20.

wow 40 thats a lot i must touch myself more often

40?? And I thought my 6 was a lot. Not that it's bad, it's amazing.?

My 6 was after not doing it for a while and I was home alone for the whole day. I pretty much did everything you can think of?

Ugh I am having one of those days today...love and hate it

Like I said, that day was an outlier lol. But sometimes I do surprise myself haha :).

How much time did it take you to have those 40 orgasms? And much more important: How did you keep count? ;)

ha ha so true llina and why would you even want to count

being able to have as many orgasms as i want i've never even tried to count them. since my orgasms tend to get better with every single one it's really hard to stop. that being said: if i have one of those days i can keep masturbating like forever ;)

on the other hand?i might count them someday. i've seen a girl on the internet using jellybeans to count her orgasms. sounds like fun :)

does she eat the jellybeans afterwards

It was probably about 2 1/2 hours total but spread out over the day. I usually count how many I do on a "normal" day. But that I day I knew I was extra horny early on, so I wanted to see if I could beat my previous record. But yeah sometimes I do lose track and and it it's like, "stop counting and keep cumming."

jasminenewman:
does she eat the jellybeans afterwards

i don't know. that's not part of the video ;)

My record was 11 orgasms on one day so far. I have these days, especially rainy sundays, when I stay in bed the entire day and wont do anything but playing with myself.

haha about 4 or 5 i think for me?

maybe we should have a competition. something like most orgasms in an hour, in a day, in a week, in a month :D

Mmmh, sexy competitions are fun. I'm always up to it.

LMAO!! Let's have a "dry spell" competition!!! I'm already 3 months in...and counting! Good luck beating me ;)

As in you haven't masturbated in 3 months??

As in you haven't masturbated in 3 months??
?

Yes.........and counting...?

What's the purpose of not having fun for 3 months? Or longer? Sounds weird to me.
Id rather like a competition how many weeks or months in a row you make youself cum at least 5 times a day ;)

What's the purpose of not having fun for 3 months? Or longer? Sounds weird to me.
Id rather like a competition how many weeks or months in a row you make youself cum at least 5 times a day ;)
?

I have no choice :( I am not doing it on purpose ....?

THINK 7 IN A DAY

7 or 8. @vballgrl Wow.....I can't imagine how it's like it to do it for 3 months....

@stellies I have only had like 2 in a day!! dang

@GettingOlder234 lol that was just my record, it was just one time. Recently it's only like 2 or 3 maximum.

Well I have had 10 in a single session, but it looks as though I have a new target to beat now LOL...

Reply to Thread