Wwyd?

Idk if this is the right place for this but I was just wondering, have you ever tough about what it would be like to have a penis? ?If so what would you do?

Pee my name in things.?

Lol that's funny, WaterBaby.

I have wondered about that. I'd probably just explore. Do a bunch of weird and probably stupid things. I wouldn't want to keep it though. I think it'd be fun to be the opposite sex for a day or two.

The first thing l'd want would be a blowjob!

I think i'd basically just do everything I could with it once and then (hopefully) trade it back for my vagina.

As a lesbian this is a hard one. (No pun intended.) I don't like strapons. But I would love to feel a vagina from that perspective.

The first thing l'd want would be a blowjob!

Yeah, this.

Question is, from a guy? Or a lady?

?

A girl! Like a couple of others have said, l'd like to try everything guys seem to like doing to me and then hopefully l could have my vagina back before l do anything stupid

?

SweetTayla:

A girl! Like a couple of others have said, l'd like to try everything guys seem to like doing to me and then hopefully l could have my vagina back before l do anything stupid

??

My lord you just hit the nail ?straight on the head. Just once I would love to write my name in the snow lol.

First I would jerk off and then pee off of something tall. Then I'd have to find one of my girl friends and explain the situation to her so I can get her to give me a blowjob. Then we'd move onto vaginal and anal sex (both bareback).
I have an additional question for anyone after me: if you did have relations with a girl after suddenly getting a penis, where would you want to cum? For the blowjob I would give her a facial but I'd want to cum inside her pussy and butthole

I think I'd have to fuck my girlfriend and find out just exactly what a guy is feeling when it's me getting it. I figure it's got to be intense and I'd love to experience that just once.

I'd have all kinds of crazy sex just so I know how the guy feels during it?

Jerk off, get a blowjob, and have sex with a girl. Oh, and stand and pee at the toilet. Just to feel what it's like to be a boy. But only temporarily of course.

Reply to Thread