Masturbating with friends

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Has anyone ever masturbated or experimented with a female friend before, either by touching eachother or separately in the same room? Share your experiences below.?

My younger (12) sister and I share a room, separate beds. We masturbate separately in same room, sometimes we talk /compare notes on what works and what feels good. We take showers together sometimes as we have a big walk in shower, and we've helped each other out a bit in the shower with the hand held spray thing and rubbing each others breasts with a soapy washcloth.

According to this infographic by Tempt Me Tease Me , 72% and 71% of men and women respectively, like to be jerked off by their partner. Of course masturbation is a great way to pleasure each other when making out. There are several great accessories that can help with masturbation, from vaginas to vibrators, stores like Tempt Me Tease Mehave something for everone. There are some cool toys for couples as well. Take a look at some of the interesting suggestions here:
http://www.temptmeteaseme.co.uk/blog/most-common-sexual-fantasies-fetishes-and-how-to-bring-them-to-life-infographic

l've done it with a bff. After chatting about it, it did'nt take us long to figure out it might feel good if someone else masturbated you rather than doing it yourself.

Mutual masturbation rocks your boat for sure

Yeah back when I was 15 with a good friend. I have mentioned it on here before somewhere.

We've both done it with pool jets at the same time

All the time! I've told this story here before but I don't mind telling it again lol

My bff and I are only a month apart and we grew up doing musicals together. Ever since I was 8 and my mom took my brother and I to a nudist resort (yeah my mom was pretty cool?cool lol) I've loved being naked as much as possible. I sleep naked every night (except during my period, and even then I'm topless), so whenever my bff and I would have sleepovers, obviously I'd be naked and it didn't take too long to convince her to lose her PJs. At our first sleepover after my first orgasm (we were both 13)?I told her about it and she told me she'd been masturbating for a few months at that point but hadn't told me! We masturbated together that night, playing footsies and something about being naked with her, hearing her moan, feeling her bare feet on my bare feet, it just overcame me, and I rolled over and kissed her. I didn't understand why I just wanted to. We wound up making out and masturbating all night that night. We said we were "practicing making out" for future boyfriends but I was really enjoying it as an experience and not just a lesson lol. From then on we masturbated together at every sleepover. Of course we did other things but that's not what the question was about LOL

Sometimes my sis and I do it with each other and just talk about what feels good. It's like a common secret bond between us. Kinda juicy or kinky but I crave it now. We used to do this like when I was 12 (now 16) and she was 10?

I have really sensitive nipples, love to have them sucked, and my younger sister has discovered through masturbation that hers are sensitive, too, so yeah, we suck each other's nipples sometimes when we shower together or in our room before we go to sleep.
?

azalee:My younger (12) sister and I share a room, separate beds. We masturbate separately in same room, sometimes we talk /compare notes on what works and what feels good. We take showers together sometimes as we have a big walk in shower, and we've helped each other out a bit in the shower with the hand held spray thing and rubbing each others breasts with a soapy washcloth.?

I have to admit as a lover of the water method that has always been a big fantasy of mine. Not really with a sister as I don't have one but the thought of another girl holding the massage showerhead for me and then me holding it for her. I assume this is what you were doing with your sister...

kc2497:We've both done it with pool jets at the same time?

I've done that too. We even watched each other under water while wearing goggles.

My BFF and I lay in bed together and masturbated ourselves after kissing, when we were 16. We weren't sexually attracted to each other we were just horny and couldn't get the guys we liked to notice us :) It was nice and it didn't affect our friendship.

Gosh these are really good. I have a sister but we've never tried anything?!?!

In the 8th grade this gy and I would get naked and masturbate in front of each other.

azalee:My younger (12) sister and I share a room, separate beds. We masturbate separately in same room, sometimes we talk /compare notes on what works and what feels good. We take showers together sometimes as we have a big walk in shower, and we've helped each other out a bit in the shower with the hand held spray thing and rubbing each others breasts with a soapy washcloth.?

Ummm gross.

Idek about all that. Maybe it could be fun tho

RockingChick:

Ummm gross.?

that's what I was thinking because it's not normal at all

I have a few times, my best friend had a pool and we've shared the jets. We also taught another friend of ours that was clueless, I posted about it a long time ago.

Yes on a sleepover a few times

In the same room a few times, but have not touched each other.

Yes, me and my best friend use to do this all the time, actually this is how i because Bi'curious then from there i became Bi, then total lesbian lol.

I've done that a lot while playing truth or dare :p

No but I really really want to

Yes, but no touching. ?It was fun.

I still do it texting with other girls over chat

??

My partner and I have watched each other... but I would never do anything with my sister or any relative for that matter! ?thats just Gross!?

I've done the texting thing too and got off big time,

I seduced my best girlfriend byconvncing her to get off with me bcuz we wre both so horny💦💦

I don't think I am interested in masturbating another girl or another girl helping me in that way. It depends?on if I found that I like it more than I think. But overall I rly want to experience masturbating myself with another girl. I am really curious and I feel that I could learn from about my sexuality as a woman in that sort of situation :)

I wish I had a sister or a friend like that, but it never happened and I guess from now on it never will. All these posts are so hot :$

I kinda think the sister stories sound a bit fake tbh?

undefined:
undefined

Very fake.

undefined:
undefined

I totally agree. Its nice that people share their exeriences but its no fun when ppl stretch into fibs ;)

Plus if someone touched their 10 year old sister, that's child molestation and/or abuse. Just gross! ?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread